The following information is required prior to the application deadline.
- Current resume and cover letter
- Email address and phone number of three professional references (No personal references)
- Current CPR card
- Current ACLS if Advanced Care Paramedic Applicant
- Copy of your PCP/ACP Diploma
- Class 4 driver's license, copy of the front and back. Must be a full graduated license/unrestricted
- Driver's abstract, issued within the last 90 days
- Valid driver's course certificate (CEVO issued within the past 2 years)
- A Copy of your valid PEI paramedic license.
- Confirmation form of successful completion of the Paramedic Physical Abilities Test (PPAT) within the past year.
- For information on the P-PAT requirements click here.
- Criminal Record Check (Vulnerable Person Check) issued within the last 90 days
- Confirmation of Hepatitis B vaccination
NOTE: If you are having difficulty obtaininng any of the above documents due to COVID-19 please contact us.
Only successful applicants will be selected to participate in an Island EMS Prescreening process.
Submission should be sent to HR@islandems.ca
May 31st, 2020
June 10th & 11th, 2020
Upcoming New Employee Orientation
Scheduled - TBD