If you have an interest in becoming a paramedic with Island EMS please submit the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of a current resume and cover letter
- Three to four professional references (No personal references)
- A copy of your Class 4 driver's license (or equivalent) Must be full graduated license/unrestricted
- A copy of your recent driver's abstract
- A copy of your current CPR card
- A Copy of your valid PEI paramedic license. Click here for info.
- Criminal Record Check (Vulnerable Person Check)
- Confirmation form of successfual completion of the Paramedic Physical Abilities Test (PPAT). You will be responsible to pay for the cost of the test for each appointment. The PPAT is a mandatory hiring requirement, and must be passed successfully prior to being invited to one of our orientations.
For information on the P-PAT requirements click here.
Successfull applicants will be selected to participate in an Island EMS Prescreening process.