The following information is required prior to the application deadline.
- Current resume and cover letter
- Email address and phone number of three professional references (No personal references)
- Current CPR card
- Current ACLS if Advanced Care Paramedic Applicant
- Copy of your PCP/ACP Diploma
- Class 4 driver's license, copy of the front and back. Must be a full graduated license/unrestricted
- Driver's abstract, issued within the last 90 days
- Valid driver's course certificate (CEVO, VSP issued within the past 2 years etc)
- A Copy of your valid PEI paramedic license.
- Confirmation form of successful completion of the Paramedic Physical Abilities Test (PPAT).
- For information on the P-PAT requirements click here.
- Criminal Record Check (Vulnerable Person Check) issued within the lat 90 days
- Confirmation of Hepatitis B vaccination
NOTE: Failure to provide any of the above requested information may prevent you from proceeding further in the selection process with IEMS.
Only successful applicants will be selected to participate in an Island EMS Prescreening process.
Submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
April 7th, 2019
April 30th, 2019
Upcoming New Employee Orientation
Scheduled - TBD 2019